Do you feel uninspired, overwhelmed, stressed and time poor coming up with constant content on your Social Media Networks? You’re getting no engagement with the same old, same old content, so what should you post? It’s important you mix the content up but stay true to your voice and branding. The following are some suggestions of posting ideas:
- Include helpful information pertinent to your Industry such as website resources, articles, blogs, new products, tools & recommendations. This helps to establish yourself/business as a trusted authority/source within your Industry. Remember people buy and use services from people they know, like and trust or are recommended. Posting relevant content will help elevate you as a trusted authority in your field of expertise.
- Share a post from another Facebook Page you have liked. This helps to build relationships with influential and trusted people within your Industry.
- Company Announcements – Post blog articles you have written and announce new products, features, tools & services.
- Post something personal. Yes that’s right! Nothing builds trust and a relationship with your audience/customers faster than them being able to relate to you. So a status update such as an announcement of an employee’s new baby, further education or impending marriage!
- Ask questions! People love answering questions or telling you of their experience. It creates great participation and engagement on the page.
- Offer a discount: Reward your likers by offering them an exclusive product or service discount. Everyone loves a discount and it also ensures you will be able to track the success of your post!
- Reply to questions from your Likers: Look for opportunities to help your likers with advice or comments. This may also be useful for finding topics for new blog posts.
- Current Events: Make sure your customers always hear from you what is happening in your business first! If you attend a conference or event in your industry let them know about it. If you are presenting at a conference or expo get someone to take a photo of you, check in and ask customers to pop in and say hi!
- Congratulations: Recognise your customers (and competitors) when they achieve an important milestone. Tag them to let them know!
- Photos: Nothing works better than an image. They don’t have to be professional. Keep them real, relevant and think of opportunities outside the square!
A couple of examples of where to find great content is Google, Books, Videos such as on You Tube, Groups, News or just talking to your customers and getting ideas. With so much ‘noise’ on the internet it’s getting harder and harder to stand out, so it’s important to make your content great, speak from your branding voice each post and have your customers wanting to click on your content each and every time!
If finding and creating content specific to your networks is another chore you don’t want to know about then look at outsourcing this like many businesses are already doing. Contact us for more information.