Being active on Social Media is an essential part of your marketing plans, but what if you are struggling to continually come up with ideas and content for your Business Facebook Page? What should a business post on Social Media? Any engagement on your posts will come down to quality and not quantity. Mix up your content to ensure you educate, inspire, engage and entertain your followers so that they will want to click on your links, comment, like, share and interact with your page.
20 content ideas for your Business Page to keep you going!
- Have ‘theme’ days. Monday Tips Day, Tuesday Product or Service Facts, Wednesday – Ask a Question Day…
- Link to an article, news or update regarding your service or product.
- Educate and inform your customers/clients on the services and products you offer.
- Include a customer testimonial.
- Showcase and promote any client events such as exhibitions.
- Provide a photo, quote or feature paragraph on how you helped a client with a solution.
- Introduce a team member with a photo.
- Show and lead on questions people may have regarding your Industry.
- Information from previous newsletters & emails can be re-mixed turning them into insights/tips/news/tweets.
- Offer checklists; tip sheets, eBooks and Webinars to explain more about what you do.
- Use Facebook Live to launch a new product or the opening of a new facility for instance.
- Take short 1-3 minute videos tutorials on your product or introduce staff and upload to Facebook. Always end with a Call to Action.
- Provide direct Links to your Website.
- Share successes, stories and anniversaries in your organisation.
- On this day 10 years ago, 20 years ago…. It doesn’t have to be all about your business!
- Run a competition.
- Post timely content – trends and hot topics, for instance sporting events or spring garden photos.
- Share local information and give a shout out to that new local café – tagging them!
- Create an Info graphic. Show the process of what happens when someone first contacts you and books an appointment.
- Tag people, places and pages on your posts so they will comment.
Considering one third of Social Media users follow their favorite brands and businesses online, then you want to utilize your Social Media to its full potential.
Ensure you mix the content on your business page, as not only will it increase your brand awareness it will create a community around your brand, product or service from which you can continue to grow.
If all else fails and you just don’t have the time and drive to focus on your Social Media, then consider outsourcing to us! Leave it with me, your Social Media Specialist.